Continuing Medical Education
University Hospitals is dedicated to helping clinicians continue to advance their medical knowledge and skills through a variety of Continuing Medical Education (CME) opportunities. The Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center CME Program, will support the life-long learning of physicians and other health professionalsCME is available in a wide variety of formats including live meeting events, regularly scheduled conferences, scientific journals, and on demand presentations distributed online.
Additional Case Western Reserve University sponsored CME activities are posted and searchable on the Case Western Reserve University CME website. The site also allows you to download transcripts of all CME participation. There is no fee for obtaining a transcript online.
If you have questions or would like additional information about any UH CME event or program, please contact the CME program at 216-983-1239 or 1-800-274-6263.
CME for physicians and their clinician team members at UH Case Medical Center is sponsored for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ by the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine CME Program.
Featured OnDemand CME
UH Harrington Heart & Vascular Grand Rounds
UH Grand Rounds and Regularly Scheduled Series
A complete listing of specific times and locations for University Hospitals regularly scheduled series CME including all UH Grand Rounds visit Regularly Scheduled Series.
Pediatric Grand Rounds Live Webcasting
For physicians who are unable to attend in person, Pediatric Grand Rounds are also available as live webcasts. For requirements and instructions on how to view a webcast, please refer to these webcasting instructions
- Please be sure that the latest version of adobe is downloaded to your computer.
- Test your computer: http://admin.adobe.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
- If the test requires you to update Adobe Flash player please do so. It is important to install the Acrobat plug-in; the test page will guide you with this install.
- Mac users: Do not install Acrobat plug-in if asked, the videos will not play with this add-in due to a bug in the program.
Viewing the Live Webcast
- Pediatric Grand Rounds begins at 8:00am each Thursday, unless otherwise noted.
- Close all running applications on your computer
- Go to http://connectpro79092372.acrobat.com/rbccme
- Click: “Enter as Guest”
- Enter your full name (required in order to obtain CME credit)
- Click on: “Enter Room”
- Once you are logged in, please follow instructions on the welcome screen.
- Instructions on how to claim your CME credit and fill out evaluations can be found on the last slide.