Department of Radiology Grand Rounds
“Heart Failure Imaging Findings”
The Next Installment in our Radiology CME Webinar Series for Clinicians
Kianoush Ansari Gilani, MD
University Hospitals Department of Radiology
Assistant Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
THURSDAY February 9, 2017
Video Conferencing Information:
Click on https://meetings.uhhospitals.org/orion/joinmeeting.do?MeetingKey=994428011 or copy and paste url into your browser.
FOR CME CREDIT
- Enter your FIRST AND LAST name under the “join meeting” tab
- Please use WebEx Meeting ID # 944 428 011 and click “Participate Now.”
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Stages of congestive heart failure and PCWP that should be reached to cause them.
- Radiographic counterpart of each stage of the congestive heart failure.
- Describe some of the ancillary findings of congestive heart failure on imaging.
ACCREDITATION AND CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENTS
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of one (1) AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
PLANNING COMMITTEE DISCLOSURES
Planning Committee members Pablo Ros, MD and Marianne Chaloupek reported no financial relationship relevant to this activity.
Kianoush Ansari Gilani, MD reported no financial relationship relevant to this activity.
For additional information regarding this presentation, please contact our Physician Liaisons, Sangita Bafna (216-906-9064) and David Sterlekar (440-225-7350)